A warm welcome to the official website of the 2023 2nd International Conference on Economic Administration and Information Systems (EAIS 2023). The conference will be held in Chongqing, China during May 27-28, 2023. The main purpose of EAIS is to provide an international platform for displaying and publishing the latest scientific research results related to the topics of economic administration, business strategies, e-commerce, innovation management, and information systems.
This conference provided delegates with a good opportunity to exchange new ideas, establish research and/or business contacts, and establish potential partnerships for global partnerships. We sincerely hope that this conference will help to increase knowledge in relevant scientific and academic fields.
All full paper submissions to the EAIS Conference should be related to the main topics (see Call for Papers) of the conference and each paper will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, originality, completeness, contributions and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Peer Review Policy
Welcome scholars and researchers from all over the world to attend the conference and share your experiences and lessons with other enthusiasts, and develop opportunities for cooperation. You're supposed to complete the registration first to attend the conference.
Register as Authors (for full paper)
You need to submit your full paper to us before submission deadline, which will enter the preliminary review and peer review system. And you'll be informed of the review status of your paper by the notification date. Then your paper will be published into the journal if accepted, plus you'll be entitled to present your paper at the conference as well.
Register as Presenter (for abstract)
You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review, and you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the review.
Register as Listener
You're simply required to fill out the information online for listeners and release the payment before the registration deadline. We'll contact you after we reviewed the registration.
Call for Session
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.